- Test 1; Thursday 28th February 2013
- Test 2; Thursday 7th March 2013
Typical questions will include the following...
- What is a vertex?
- Describe a pair of perpendicular lines.
- Link these shape names to the number of sides they have.
- Which of these shapes is not a prism?
- Tick the shape which is not a quaderilateral.
The pass mark will be 80% and there will be two tests.
The next LBH task will be discussed in the maths clinic and will be agreed upon and given out to all students on Thursday March 7th.
For help with this task use the following links;
N-rich maths 2D shape activities
N-rich maths 3D shape activities